Contributor

lights on receiver

Does anybody else have their lights on receiver go out and then come on at random , nothing else is wrong ??

3 REPLIES 3
Contributor

Re: lights on receiver

@rodney1234 wrote:

Does anybody else have their lights on receiver go out and then come on at random , nothing else is wrong ??

Not that i would know the answer but it would be helpful to those that may, if you were to list your model receiver and guide.  Hope you get it resolved.  Smiley Happy
Trusted Helper

@rodney1234 wrote:

Hi,

Due to these boxes and swaps being so unpredictable.  (Some work great, some average, and some, not at all.)- if the functionality of your CATV service  is OK, don't even worry about a light.  You could get something far worse in a box swap.

"Don't Rock the Boat if the Sea is Calm."

Satch

Highlighted
Browser

@rodney1234 wrote:

On the Arris HD set top box I was issued the white clock LED's brightness will fluctatue intermitently and it is noticeable when it happens. But if the set top box is working I would keep it and you can disable the clock in settings if it bothers you.