Not applicable

clear codes from my remote.

I have the Spectrum 210 dvr box with the URC1160 remote.   I inadvertantly entered an incorrect code for TV and the remote will no longer turn my TV on or off.  I have tried reprogramming with the correct code.  Also tried  taking the batteries out and leaving out for 12 hours but the codes still were there.  It will turn on my box and my Denon receiver.

Does anyone know how to reset this remote?  Or just clear the TV code?  Thanks, Dave

3 REPLIES 3
Observer

Re: clear codes from my remote.

Not applicable

Thank you.  That's a nice version of the manual.  Much nicer than the sheet of paper that comes with it.

Unfortunately, there does not seem to be any way known to reset this remote. I got through to a tech last night that is real familliar with the remote and we tried re-pairing the remote to theTV and it wouldn't work.  She told me you can't clear the codes which I dont really know if that's true but shes sending me a new remote.  So that's good.

When I get the new one I'll take the batteries out of this one and stick it in a drawer for a month or two and see if it ever clears itself.

Observer

i would call tech support that would be the best way to find out how to clear the codes