Highlighted

Re: Whole House Set-Top Box Skips Back on Fast Forward

@Rodney2 . 

I have checked our inbox and we do not have any messages from you. If you will contact us directly at TWC_ForumsHelp with  your account number and verification of your service address we can get started.

Regards,
Stephanie S.
Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - Community Forums

Newcomer

Sent directly to Julia as she requested in previous post.  Will resend to forum address you provided.

Newcomer

Any update on this issue?  Still happening for me .

Rookie

I originated this thread last June. Finally the problem was resolved by TWC installing a new DVR. If you follow the thread from the beginning you will see an incredible number of incorrect hypotheses and wasted time. After having TWC come out a few times they sent a higher level tech who said he had seen this before and the problem was with the DVR. TWC could have done this when they first came out to quickly see if it was a hardware DVR problem.  This may not be your problem but swapping the DVR would a good first move. I hope this helps.

Newcomer

Thanks - is the main DVR that needs to be replaced I'm assuming, since the ff problem happens on all of the other receivers?

Rookie

Correct
Newcomer

I've had the same issue ever since I switched to twc. I've had techs over and have mostly been ignored on this issue. The gave me 10 dollars back on my bill for one month. I'm of the belief there is no fix in the works for this issue. TWC wants to dump the issue over to Spectrum. We should expect to see different options under them. So for me it's either wait or switch to someone else for service.