Not applicable

What are the a, b, c, and d buttons for on the clickr-5

I know now that the c button is the back button, but do the other buttons do anything?

1 REPLY 1
Trusted Helper

Re: What are the a, b, c, and d buttons for on the clickr-5

@nabuch wrote:

I know now that the c button is the back button, but do the other buttons do anything?

Hi,

A, B, and C remote function depends on the guide version being used, as Spectrum has different software that varies by region and box type.  All rented Spectrum remotes SHOULD work with all Spectrum boxes and guide types. Typically, the A, B, and C remote buttons, if your remote has them, will do the following:

A- Provides Menu access on the guides and/or may include a shortcut list to settings found on ODN guide boxes.

B- Generally provides an on-screen keyboard to search for programs.  Types of searches vary by box-type and guide being used.

C- Goes back one guide screen in a navigation guide screen, or exits all on-screen guide graphics if there is no guide screen..

D- An optional button for additional Spectrum services found on some remotes.  Not known to be in use at this time.

For more details and help integrating your STB guide to your remote, please review Spectrum's Help Reference site here: "What Guide Do I Have?:"

https://www.spectrum.net/support/tv/which-guide-do-i-have-t?redirected=true

Satch