Rookie

Unable to delete series priority

I have one of the newer dvrs. I have found it is not possible to delete a show off the series priority list when the show is no longer airing. How do I delete this off the priority list? Don't tell me to do it thru the scheduled recordings because the show isn't on anymore. Help!
5 REPLIES 5
Trusted Helper

Re: Unable to delete series priority

@vlm4869 wrote:
I have one of the newer dvrs. I have found it is not possible to delete a show off the series priority list when the show is no longer airing. How do I delete this off the priority list? Don't tell me to do it thru the scheduled recordings because the show isn't on anymore. Help!

Hi,

This could be a bug with the new Spectrum Guide.  My guess is also that you have the new World Box DVR. (No clock.)  Post your city, state, and zip.  What's the make and model of your box if known?  Also, if you can, post a screenshot of your guide screen when you try to delete a  series and tell us what is not on the screen that should be there?

Satch

Rookie

City, Marion
State, Ohio
Zip 43302

Correct, no clock on my DVR. The box says Spectrum 210 on top of the box.

Under the "Series Priorty" this is what it says "To change series priority, use arrow buttons to highlight a series, press OK to select it, and use the arrow buttons to move it up or down. Press OK again to save your changes. No where are you given an option to delete a series. Just move it up or down on the list.

I don't see an option on this site to upload a picture.
Rookie

I am having the same problems.The shows no longer are airing so there are no future episodes set to be recorded.The only thing I can do is just move them down to the bottom of the priority list.These seems like something that should be easy to fix.

Rookie

Humax 210 can't delete a series recording

I see this locked thread

(https://forums.timewarnercable.com/t5/Equipment/Can-t-delete-future-quot-SERIES-quot-recordings/m-p...

referencing a workaround but that was in January.  Does anybody know the timeline for an actual fix for the bug where you can't delete a series recording?

Thanks,

Browser

@vlm4869 wrote:

I got rid of my world boxes that have Spectrum Guide installed on them for not recording series recordings and would not allow me to edit, delete, or even allow me re add the series to try to fix the issue. I would recomend going to a corporate store to try to get an enchanced DVR which has 6 tunners and comes with TWC's Navigator software which is more stable compared to Spectrum Guide.