Not applicable

Re: Subscribed Channels Filter - Spectrum Guide

I have the exact same problem with my spectrum 210 dvr. And the guide also opens to channel 651. I live in Los Angeles 90045.
Not applicable

Spectrum 210
Fountain valley ca 92708
Not applicable

I have exact same issue.

Southern California: 91710

The DVR has "Spectrum 210" (and for some reason doesn't have clock on the front - I'm not exactly sure whomever thought that would be a good idea.)

Not applicable

Guide goes to channel 651 every time

Every time I go to press the guide button it goes to channel 651. Why doesn’t it go to the channel that I am watching? Anyone else have this issue. Very annoying. I’m in dexter NY 13634.
Trusted Helper

Re: Guide goes to channel 651 every time

@Acg51015 wrote:
Every time I go to press the guide button it goes to channel 651. Why doesn’t it go to the channel that I am watching? Anyone else have this issue. Very annoying. I’m in dexter NY 13634.

This is a known issue with the New Spectrum Guide software, with several open tickets,

Mods may want to merge this thread with this existing one.  Work around seems to be setting your channel filter to "All."  Than the Guide button should work normally.  Please see here:

https://forums.timewarnercable.com/t5/Equipment/Subscribed-Channels-Filter-Spectrum-Guide/m-p/160542...

Satch

Rookie

Just got 210 installed in TX at 75048, mine does the same thing
Rookie

I just ended up Favoriting all the channels we’d possibly watch, then set the guide to filter by Favorites. Pain in the butt, but at least when I press the Guide button it brings up the current channel.
Newcomer

Guide channel 651 problem

My spectrum guide was doing this, too.  After messing with it for a while I noticed that if I set the "show channels" option to "all subscriptions" the guide behaves normally.  I am able to toggle back and forth from the normal behavior to the "channel 651 problem" when I try to change the view "my subscription" to "all subscriptions".  Apparently this is a programming issue which I will note and send to Spectrum.
@JMH64157 wrote:
Just had Spectrum TV installed yesterday, and received the 210-H DVR with Spectrum Guide. I’m in a former TWC area.

One glitch that I’m noticing that I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced...

When I go into “Guide Settings” and filter the “Show Channels” option to “My Subscription”, it works and only shows the channels included in my package, but with one annoying glitch.

Every time I open the guide, it always opens up to Channel 651 (one of the inDemand channels).

It does this no matter what channel I have the TV tuned to, and still happens after rebooting the box.

If I change the filter back to show all channels, it behaves normally and the guide will open up to whatever channel I’m currently on.

Observer

Update: This is still an issue that has yet to be resolved.
Not applicable

I am having this same issue. Zip code 14127