Highlighted
Browser

Spectrum Cincinnati Ohio guide outage

Spectrum you really need to make changes to policy's and people who manage the set top box software and services. It is annoying that these issues seems to be a common occurence under your managment and this stuff rarely happened under Time Warner Cable management. I would appreciate if the moderators on this forum could pass this on to upper mangement within Charter Communication's which operates under the Spectrum branding in Cincinnati Ohio.20190630_124105.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Valued Participant

Re: Spectrum Cincinnati Ohio guide outage

Ours has been like that since last night(WI). Usually all channels say unavailable, but's it's sporadic this time around. Annyoing since Sundays are when we set our recordings for the week, but obviously cannot do it w/out knowing when the stuff will be on.

Browser

@sweetpea12 wrote:

Ours has been like that since last night(WI). Usually all channels say unavailable, but's it's sporadic this time around. Annyoing since Sundays are when we set our recordings for the week, but obviously cannot do it w/out knowing when the stuff will be on.

It started shortly after midnight in Cincinnati Ohio since I was up late last night watch the live Fox News Coverage of Donald Trump meeting with North Korea leader at the DMZ. But thanks for letting me know I was leaving some criticism for Spectrum which I hope the moderator will pass on to Charter Communication's since they generally monitor all posts on these forums.

Trusted Helper

@sweetpea12 wrote:

Same thing in Wisconsin last night,

Have not checkeed the Guide today though.  Could be a Gracenote listing problem?

Satch

Community Manager

There was an issue impacting the guide in legacy TWC areas causing customers to experience guide errors.  As of 2pm EST today, the issue has been resolved.  Thanks for your patience.