Observer

My experience Time Warner vs, Spectrum

My experience Time Warner vs, Spectrum.    A couple of months ago one  remote went bad.   The stores are few and far between but after a half hour drive I arrived at the Spectrum store, formerly the Time Warner store. 

Immediately as you come in the door there is a touch screen for customers to check in.   As you can imagine using a touch screen device was confusing to some and in the past under TW some of us more tech savy customers would help the others on how to use it. 

This time when I arrived there was a very nice young staff member helping people to check in.  I was second in the check in line and when she was done with the first customer and before I could attempt to check in, she saw the remote in my hand and asked if I needed a new one.    I said yes and she walked over to the side of the store reached into a box and gave me the new remote.    Dazed, I turned around and walked out the door.

In previous similar visits to the Time Warner store at the same location I would have to spend a couple of minutes checking  in on the touch screen,  retieve a printed number, look to the wall to see where I stood, finally being called, having to show ID, having serial numbers checked, signing paperwork.   Forty-five minutes easy.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: My experience Time Warner vs, Spectrum

Thanks for the feedback.  Glad to hear that you had a positive experience at the Spectrum store.  

Helper

I've had similar positive experiences on my visits to the local Spectrum store location. I've never had to wait for very long and they have been really helpful in making any changes and/or suggestions on how to lower my package pricing to keep me a happy customer.

Valued Participant

I have to say the few times we walked into ours, we have had a great eperience. Aside from like you said, far & few in between-the customer service there is great. But we always go first thing on a Monday morning, so I have no idea how it is on a weekend. And the fact that ours is in a strip mall versus the big mall it used to be in, makes it better.