Newcomer

How to request burying the cable line?

EDIT: WOW...less than 2 hours after posting this I received a call from TW letting me know they were creating a work order for this job. NOW THAT IS SOME CRAZYCOOL SERVICE!!

We moved into our residence in July 2018 and had the cable installed at that time. All was great except for one thing, the cable line is still laying in the driveway from the pole to the house. The installer said that someone would call us to schedule a time to come out and bury it, but that never happened. Now that the ground is thawed, how can we request someone come out and finish the job? 

2 REPLIES 2
Lead Moderator

Re: How to request burying the cable line?

To have this scheduled you would need to contact support directly. You can also visit a store location to request an order for this. 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

1-855-70-SPECTRUM (855-707-7328)

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Service

Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: How to request burying the cable line?

@JohnnyFRX wrote:

EDIT: WOW...less than 2 hours after posting this I received a call from TW letting me know they were creating a work order for this job. NOW THAT IS SOME CRAZYCOOL SERVICE!!

Thanks for the feedback!  We are happy to assist!  Let us know anytime we can help.  Thanks to @Julia_R  for ensuring this got prompt attention.