Browser

Guide keeps showing 'start and time' bar?

New Spectrum customer.   Currently watching an on demand movie, from Epix.    Every few minutes the progress bar pops up for a few seconds.   Starting to get annoying.   Is this something I have set or is it a bug?      here's a picture:

IMG_2069.jpg

2 REPLIES
Trusted Helper

Re: Guide keeps showing 'start and time' bar?

@tomb73 wrote:

New Spectrum customer.   Currently watching an on demand movie, from Epix.    Every few minutes the progress bar pops up for a few seconds.   Starting to get annoying.   Is this something I have set or is it a bug?      here's a picture:

IMG_2069.jpg

Hi Tom b,

Is this the new Spectrum Guide?  Power off the box and TV.  Than unplug the box.  Plug it back in and wait for the reboot,  When the reboot is done, Test.  If this comes back, the box may need to be swapped.  See if you can get a box wih a clock.  It won't have Spectrum Guide, and will be more reliable. (If the Info bar showing up at random is not solved with a reboot.)

Satch

Browser

Re: Guide keeps showing 'start and time' bar?

Am "assuming" it is the "new" guide.  Definitely a DVR without the clock.    Nothing to compare it with, though, as I am a new customer with all new equipment.   Will call support tomorrow and chat...   Thanks.