Not applicable

Guide Unavailible

we're sorry we're unable to load guide info. please try again later. GLI-6001

This has happened a few times now, I have only had the service a couple of weeks.

I assume I have the world boxes, there is no time on the front of the box. unplugging the boxes does not fix the problem.  Is there a place on the web where you can see if Spectrum is having issues? when this happens the remote becomes a boat anchor, its pretty useless.

2 REPLIES 2
Browser

Re: Guide Unavailible

@Cointoss wrote:

we're sorry we're unable to load guide info. please try again later. GLI-6001

This has happened a few times now, I have only had the service a couple of weeks.

I assume I have the world boxes, there is no time on the front of the box. unplugging the boxes does not fix the problem.  Is there a place on the web where you can see if Spectrum is having issues? when this happens the remote becomes a boat anchor, its pretty useless.

Their is no status page for when Spectrum Guide goes down. I have noticed if the my services page goes down for your area Spectrum Gudie completly stops working and you can only change channels with the channel button.

Not applicable

Re: Guide Unavailable

I've rebooted the box, unplugged it for 20 minutes. still no guide. My two other tv's have the guide. I'm beginning to think the box has brain damage. I will unplug it tonight and see if it springs back to life.