Not applicable

Guide Unavailible

we're sorry we're unable to load guide info. please try again later. GLI-6001

This has happened a few times now, I have only had the service a couple of weeks.

I assume I have the world boxes, there is no time on the front of the box. unplugging the boxes does not fix the problem.  Is there a place on the web where you can see if Spectrum is having issues? when this happens the remote becomes a boat anchor, its pretty useless.

4 REPLIES 4
Browser

Re: Guide Unavailible

@Cointoss wrote:

we're sorry we're unable to load guide info. please try again later. GLI-6001

This has happened a few times now, I have only had the service a couple of weeks.

I assume I have the world boxes, there is no time on the front of the box. unplugging the boxes does not fix the problem.  Is there a place on the web where you can see if Spectrum is having issues? when this happens the remote becomes a boat anchor, its pretty useless.

Their is no status page for when Spectrum Guide goes down. I have noticed if the my services page goes down for your area Spectrum Gudie completly stops working and you can only change channels with the channel button.

Not applicable

Re: Guide Unavailable

I've rebooted the box, unplugged it for 20 minutes. still no guide. My two other tv's have the guide. I'm beginning to think the box has brain damage. I will unplug it tonight and see if it springs back to life.

Browser

As usual another Spectrum Guide outage in Cincinnati Ohio that makes the box unusable

Once again the incompetent people that Spectrum hires to maintain Spectrum Guide has once again had another outage today. What makes it even worse when these outages happen you can not watch your recordings, watch video on demand, access settings, and or access Guide.20190515_132541.jpg

Community Manager

Re: As usual another Spectrum Guide outage in Cincinnati Ohio that makes the box unusable

We apologize for the service issues.  This is a known issue and engineers are working to resolve the issue as quickly as possible.