Not applicable

Cancelling old series when there are no upcoming showings

I've seen the forum messages about how to cancel a series that is scheduled to record if you can find the series in your lineup, but how do you remove old entries from "stale" series that don't have any upcoming episodes?

For example, say I have "Firefly" set up to record, but there are no episodes scheduled, and I know the series has been cancelled.

There is currently no way I can find to cancel recording the series, and it will continute to show up in the priority list forever. Even things like pressing "info" from the priority list have no effect.

Help!

4 REPLIES 4
Community Manager

Re: Cancelling old series when there are no upcoming showings

@hdan , 

If you select the "list" button on your remote, you can then select "Series Manager" to remove and manage series, including ones with no future recordings.   

Not applicable

My remote doesn't have a "list" button, it has a "dvr" button.

And there's no "Series manager", only "Recordings", "Scheduled","Series Priority", and "History".

Going "left" opens up more options , but none of them are "Series Manager" or anything that sounds like it.

It seems that whatever version of the DVR I have is missing that feature.

Community Manager

What device or equipment are you using?  Please include the model number.

Highlighted
Observer

I know what he’s referring to. I have the same experience. I have a Spectrum 210H. There is no series manager - the only way to cancel is to go into “view series info” which you can’t do if there are no upcoming episodes of a program.