Not applicable

Caller ID on TV

Any updates for getting the Caller ID on TV for the new cable boxes (without the clock)? I know the question was put out there back in Jan of this year,  but the post would not all me to put a reply in it so I had to add a new message.

4 REPLIES 4
Trusted Helper

Re: Caller ID on TV

@gara56 wrote:

Any updates for getting the Caller ID on TV for the new cable boxes (without the clock)? I know the question was put out there back in Jan of this year,  but the post would not all me to put a reply in it so I had to add a new message.

Waiting for this also. Customers without box clocks (World Boxes) have been asking me about this as well.

Satch

Highlighted
Not applicable

When is Caller ID coming to spectrum guide?

We are impatiently waiting for caller Id to come to spectrum guide. Does anyone know when it will be coming in nyc?

Community Manager

Re: When is Caller ID coming to spectrum guide?

Hi everyone, 

We apologize for the frustration.  This is a known issue and currently being worked on by our engineers.  No additional examples are needed.   Unfortunately, we do not have a time frame available for when this issue will be resolved.  

Not applicable

Re: When is Caller ID coming to spectrum guide?

You really should make it work soon since it is a important feature to a majority of your subscribers.