Browser

Re: Best DVR Box

I will be going to more stores today to see stock. I will compile a list of model numbers I find.
Helper

@ahsanur wrote:
I remember seeing a Samsung DVR box in store. It was fat and black. Do you guys know about it?

I had a Samsung DVR at one time and absolutely hated it. The IR for the remote was really touchy and had to be at just the right angle to work. It was the slowest box I've ever had (including the 15 year old box it replaced).

I now use a TiVo Bolt and will never look back.

Browser

Thanks for your input on the Samsung boxes!
Browser

I have found the loot! So the boxes I have found are:
Arris DCX3600-M
Arris DCX3510-M
Cisco 9865HDC
Cisco 8742HDC
Cisco Explorer 8642HDC
Samsung SMT-H3272
Spectrum 210-H
Browser

Anyone know how to update to the latest software of ODN navigator guide? And how do I check for firmware updates for my Arris DCX3600-M box? I wanted to make sure I have the latest version of everything.
Helper

@ahsanur wrote:
Anyone know how to update to the latest software of ODN navigator guide? And how do I check for firmware updates for my Arris DCX3600-M box? I wanted to make sure I have the latest version of everything.

It's out of your control. Spectrum will automatically push whatever updates it deems necessary. 

Browser

Ok great! Thanks for letting me know
Observer

i have the ARRIS DCX3600-M its a 6 tuner unit
Browser

Thanks for letting me know. Truly appreciated
Observer

what box do you have??? when i had the 210 i hated it!!! the arris 3600 seems to be the best box as far as being old faithful it just works...