Rookie

Are TV Series folders possible?

We picked up a 9865hdc this morning and I’ve already got recordings but the series episodes are showing up mixed with other programs. Is there a setting to enable folders in order to better organize list of recordings?
2 REPLIES 2
Trusted Helper

Re: Are TV Series folders possible?

@E5mi49 wrote:
We picked up a 9865hdc this morning and I’ve already got recordings but the series episodes are showing up mixed with other programs. Is there a setting to enable folders in order to better organize list of recordings?

A great box!

Typically, on the ODN Navigator Guide, which is what I assume you have since that box is 6-tuners, is rare, and is only out in legacy TWC, now Spectrum markets, if two or more episodes of a series have been recorded, they will be placed into folders, or maybe they have a number in parenthesis next to the series name in the DVR list.

If you reboot your box, in ODN Guide, you can do this in Settings (Press Settings on your remote.)  This should refresh the  series cataloging index.  You can sort Series Recordings by Date (Default) or by Season, Episode Number.

Guard that box with your life!  it is the best box that Spectrum has.  Spectrum's four-tuner World Boxes run Spectrum Guide in most cases.  They don't have a clock and the guide still has some bugs.

Satch

Rookie

Re: Are TV Series folders possible?

Thank you! I rebooted and the series recordings were organized in folders exactly as you said would happen.