Browser

After software update tuner does not save last channel

Ever since a software update was performed earlier this week my set top box does not remember the last channel I was on when I turned the tv off.  If might seem minor but it is annoying.  Everythime I turn the tv off the set top box resets the channel to Spectrum channel 1 when I turn the tv back on. (by tv I mean set top box and tv)

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Trusted Helper

Re: After software update tuner does not save last channel

@dgrinnan wrote:

Ever since a software update was performed earlier this week my set top box does not remember the last channel I was on when I turned the tv off.  If might seem minor but it is annoying.  Everythime I turn the tv off the set top box resets the channel to Spectrum channel 1 when I turn the tv back on. (by tv I mean set top box and tv)

You can change this,

Press your remote control and select "Settings," and there will be a "Last Channel" setting in "Display".  Highlight "Last Channel" and save if prompted.  The box will now turn on to the Last Channel viewed.

Satch

Browser

Re: After software update tuner does not save last channel

Thanks, I figured this had to be a setting that was reset with the software update.  I think this happend a few years ago to me.