Participant

Feature

Does anyone know why this feature doesnt work? 

If someone calls my  home #, it is supposed to show up on my Spectrum mobile app. In the help section, it says that I am not eliigible. What???

JJK
3 REPLIES
Trusted Helper

Spectrum Phone App Feature Question?

@JKelly wrote:

Does anyone know why this feature doesnt work? 

If someone calls my  home #, it is supposed to show up on my Spectrum mobile app. In the help section, it says that I am not eliigible. What???

Hi JKelly,

Is this a new phone install?  If so, it can take up to 48 hours for features to sync with applications.  For cable TV subs and Spectrum Voice, Caller ID on TV can take up to 24 hours on a box.

Having said all that, there are reports of problems with the apps services around the country and getting the syncing to work.  If you have waited up to 48 hours and the problem still persists, you may want to reach out to @Forums_Help and see if this remains an issue.  You will need to provide some account information at the Forums Help link along with a description of this issue.  Let them know that you waited 48 hours for the activation to the apps.

Satch

Participant

Re: Spectrum Phone App Feature Question?

I have had the service since 8/2017. It actually used to work, then it stopped. You are probably right. There is a problem with the app. 

Thanx,

JJK

JJK
Browser

Re: Feature

received call notifcations works for some people and not for others on the my twc app. looks like they added the problems to the mobile phone app too. Spectrum mobile has only been out for 2 months.

the developers/programmers that are working on adding the features to the newer my spectrum app are taking way to long to add everything. So far all they added was refreshing equipment. So things from the my twc app that are broke have been broke for well over 3 months.

They still do updates to the mytwc app but when ever they do everything that was broke is still broke.

so looks like they don't care about bugs all over every app they created
my twc, my spectrum, spectrum mobile, and spectrum tv(gets errors weekly)