Highlighted
Rookie

forwarded mail from g-mail suddenly blocked

I have g-mail set to forward all mail to TWC.  This has worked since forever.  Today, all such mail is rejected, with the message
    550 5.1.0 <gbeccles+caf_=gbeccles=twc.com@gmail.com> sender rejected AUP#I-1190

Curiously, if I _send_  (as opposed to forward) mail from g-mail to TWC, it gets through properly.
If I then reply to said mail (ie, back to my g-mail), it is received there, but the expected forward to TWC is blocked.

4 REPLIES
Sharer

Re: forwarded mail from g-mail suddenly blocked

May not be authenticating properly on the forward?

"twc.com@gmail.com"

May need to double check the forwarding rule on the client. Perhaps may even need to set it to apply to items in your inbox on send/receive cycle (basically, it would function as if you forwarded them manually after they are loaded in the inbox versus running as a relay).
Newcomer

I have same problem, and the answer does not resolve problem!

Proven Sharer

@don2545

Do you get EXACTLY the same error message { {550 5.1.0 <don2545+caf_=don2545=twc.com@gmail.com> sender rejected AUP#I-1190 } when your gmail account auto-forwards to your RoadRunner account?  By the way, the above message assumes your email user name is don2545.

If not, reply back and paste in the exact message your gmail account receives.  Usually when users feel they have "the same problem" the error number is different, so if it IS exactly the same, troubleshooting becomes a lot simpler.

Rookie

Just for completeness, the problem cleared spontaneously by the end of the day.  I had changed nothing.