Rookie

Re: When will email issue be fixed?

Good information thank you, but they need to also "enable" forwarding after they enter their email address, and then click the "Save" button.

Dan Berry
Rookie

If you opt to 'forward' your email, you have the option to select the 'forwarding rules' too.  In your case select the option/rule labeled 'Forward, then discard' to remove the email after it's been forwarded.

Dan Berry
Contributor

Any updates Julia?  

It's been two solid weeks without functioning Time Warner email. 

You're killing my business.

Contributor

This just keeps dragging on day after day.  Please update us Julia...

Highlighted

@eyerazor_com ,
  At this time we do not have a resolution to the e-mail issue. Engineers have provdided an update this morning and they are working towards a resolution. 

Regards,
Stephanie S.
Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - Community Forums

Contributor

I talked to a rep earlier today who said Spectrum is going to eliminate all email services anyway soon because they don't want to make any equipment upgrade investments.  She suggested establishing a new email address asap as none of the Time Warner related email services will exist soon.  Have you heard that as well Steph?

Rookie

"Re: When will email issue be fixed?

@Nick_Z because there is no charge for our email service we are not able to 

provide any refund for that."

This is a totally bogus non-response to the posters question. Email service is a part of the internet service. It is not provided for free, it is part of the package. Take responsibility for the work you do or make it clear to all (in advance) that the services you offer cannot be relied on.

Contributor

Use the live chat option on their website and ask for a refund (daily).  They've been crediting my account daily, varying amounts.  .  You'll get the "email is a free service" if you try calling and ask for a refund.

Observer

How does this work if all of my emails have the same problem?? Thanks..

Contributor

1 Daily credit per account - so if you have more than one account I'd assume you'd received more or a larger account credit.