Participant

Verizon Blocking TWC Email Server - Where Do I Report This?

I sent an email to a friend with a verizon.net address and received this in reply:

"571 Email from 107.14.166.70 is currently blocked by Verizon Online's anti-spam system. The email sender or Email Service Provider may visit http://www.verizon.net/whitelist and request removal of the block. 160906"

I've filled out verizon's form.  Should I also contact TWC.  If so, what's the email address I should send to?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES
Lead Moderator

Re: Verizon Blocking TWC Email Server - Where Do I Report This?

We would suggest you have your friend contact her provider as well.

Use these links to open up a support request

It is very important that you use the right address, and that you provide as much information as possible; mis-directed emails may be ignored.

Regards,
Julia R.
Social Media Customer Care
Moderator-Community Forums

Participant

Thanks very much, Julia.  My friend with the verizon.net address is quite ill and won't have the patience to deal with finding and using verizon's contact us web forms.  If you have an email address for them, I think he could manage forwarding the message , which I can send it to him using a non-twc smtp server.  If you know the verizon address he should use, please tell me.  If not, I have alerted TWC and filled out verizon's whitelist form. 

Highlighted
Participant

Hello again Julia,

I just heard from Verizon's whitelist department:

"Thank you for contacting Verizon Online Security.
After a thorough investigation of your issue, Verizon Online Security has determined that normal e-mail delivery should be restored within 72 hrs.:"

So no need to look for their email address.

Thanks again for your  help.

Ellen

Lead Moderator

I would imagine that the online form you filled out for them and the contact with our 

postmaster should suffice.

I am sorry your friend is ill. I hope things look up soon!

Regards,
Julia R.
Social Media Customer Care
Moderator-Community Forums