Newcomer

Unable to send / receive Spectrum web mail: sender rejected AUP#CMDNS

Does anyone know what this error means? All emails coming into my @hvc.rr.com email are getting blocked with this error: "sender rejected AUP#CMDNS"

Any help would be appreciated! Thank you!

10 REPLIES 10
Highlighted
Browser

Re: sender rejected AUP#CMDNS

I am also having that problem. I can send an email from my account but all incoming emails are being "blocked" and the sender is getting the "email blocked" as a bounce back. 

Highlighted
Lead Moderator

Good morning.

We are working to correct an issue with our Webmail. Our apologies for the frustration.

We will have this resolved as quickly as possible!

Highlighted
Observer

No Email

Reported and acknowledged  to Spectrum at 8:00 AM.  I am not able to receive email.  I have not reeived emaiol for about 3 hours.  I have sent test message to my WOH email with no error message on send but I have not received it.  I am successful sending and receving to gmail.

Highlighted
Browser

Why is this marked as solved?   The question may have been answered but the problem is still far from being resolved.  

Highlighted
Community Manager

@SASouth wrote:

Why is this marked as solved?   The question may have been answered but the problem is still far from being resolved.  

Marking the answer as a solution brings focus to the post, making it easier to find in searches.  Once the webmail issue has been resolved, we will post an update.  Thanks for your patience.  

Highlighted
Browser

Just so you know, this issue isn't strictly related to webmail.  Mail through mail.twc.com via an IMAP client is not being received either.  In my case it is Apple Mail.

I can send mail from my woh.rr.com email address, I just cannot receive any mail going to that address from outside.   I've verified this my using a Gmail account to send mail to my woh.rr.com mail account. 

Highlighted
Newcomer

same problem here using an email client and the mail.twc.com servers.  hope this is corrected soon.

Highlighted
Community Manager

@Julia_R wrote:

We will have this resolved as quickly as possible!

As of 1 pm today, our engineers are reporting that this issue has been resolved and all customers are able to send and receive email.  If you are still having an issue, we encourage you to contact support directly for individual troubleshooting.    

Highlighted
Browser

Now that it's been fixed I'm still receiving mail from earlier in the week.  Any idea how long we will have to wait until the backlog of mail clears out?

I'm expecting some replies from people that I haven't heard from as of yet and would like to know what a reasonable time frame it would be to wait before reaching out to them again.