Newcomer

Roadrunner doesn't download when traveling

I cant download or sign into my roadrunner account when Im travelling.  Not on my phone or my ipad.  I phone support and they said it was a one time glitch - now happened again.  Must be something to do with Specturm takeover, but havent a clue what to do?  I put in the settings the person at support gave me, but its not working internationally.

7 REPLIES 7
Community Manager

Re: Roadrunner doesn't download when traveling

Unfortunately, Spectrum web mail is not available when outside of the United States.    

Newcomer

So are you saying that the fact that I couldnt even log into the website for my roadrunner mail  ie old Time Warner Cable mail is a Specturm fault and anyone travelling should change email providers?

Newcomer

This is also a recent problem...first happened in January 2019 ...Id travelled often before in 2018, didnt have this issue. 

Helper

@Dessie wrote:

This is also a recent problem...first happened in January 2019 ...Id travelled often before in 2018, didnt have this issue. 

At least 2016.

https://forums.timewarnercable.com/t5/Connectivity/TWC-does-not-support-Internet-access-from-Mexico/...

Proven Sharer

@Dessie wrote:

So are you saying that the fact that I couldnt even log into the website for my roadrunner mail  ie old Time Warner Cable mail is a Specturm fault and anyone travelling should change email providers?

I recommend that customers sign up for a free email account from Google, Yahoo!, or other similar service, because:

1.  Those services are maintained better, and will be better at SPAM blocking

2.  Are accessible from anywhere using an email client or a web-browser on a computer, laptop, or any other internet connected device (phone, iPod touch, iPad, tablet, etc.).

3.  Will travel with you should you be forced to move and/or you change internet service providers.

Newcomer

Am I NOT even able to sign into the webmail account when abroad?
Highlighted
Helper

@Dessie wrote:
Am I NOT even able to sign into the webmail account when abroad?

Correct