RoadRunner Webmail application cannot be accessed from India

I am a long time Time Warner and RoadRunner customer from Ohio who travels to India once or twice a year. I have always been able to use the RoadRunner webmail application (https:\\webmail.roadrunner.com). On my current trip, I am no longer able to access webmail. I called Spectrum customer service and was informed that Spectrum blocks access to the certain ISP's in India. Of course, they could not give me a list of ISP's who are allowed. I am using Airtel, one of the largest ISP's in India. Apparently, these changes have happened after the TWC - Spectrum merger. As a result, I have no access to email during my trip. I suppose I just have to switch to gmail or yahoo as suggested on other posts. I wonder why Spectrum did not notify customers of this change. This sucks.

2 REPLIES 2
Lead Moderator

Re: RoadRunner Webmail application cannot be accessed from India

We have not supported email out of the US for many years., this is not a new policy. That being said there were some IP addresses/service providers that did have access.  

Many customers use programs such as Mail2web.com for accessing email while traveling.

Our apologies for your frustration with this. 

Regards,
Julia R.
Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Re: RoadRunner Webmail application cannot be accessed from India

This is a miracle but somehow, webmail is working today from India. Nothing has changed on my side. Hopefully, it will continue to work rest of my trip. Thank You Julia for your response.