Highlighted
Observer

Not Receiving Certain Emails

My 2 sisters email me but I don't receive them anywhere. They are using the correct email address. What gives? This began the end of October.

3 REPLIES 3
Lead Moderator

Re: Not Receiving Certain Emails

Hi Dawter.

Are you using a 3rd party mail client? If you are have you checked webmail? 

Does she get a bounceback? Are you able to email her from the email in question?

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Observer

I have had a problem receiving emails on a "socal.rr.com" email account for some time now from my gas company.    Some months ago after a Spectrum email reformatting, these messages appeared.  They were in chronological order but were displayed with send date decades in the future.  A little while later there must have been another change and they vanished again.

What that tells me is that there is a wierd bug in the date field interface between the sender and Spectrum email.   Perhaps this is unrelated to OP's problem, but I thought I would share.

Observer

It turns out I was still using the RoadRunner webmail. I called Spectrum and the gentleman helped me switch to Spectrum webmail.  Somehow in the TW/Spectrum move it blocked about 50 addressess!

Once I got into Spectrum and cleared out the blocked addresses I was good to go.