Rookie

New Spectrum Webmail displays poorly in Firefox on a Mac

Recently got the new Spectrum Webmail and the icons show up as strange looking characters on a Mac using Firefox.  

6 REPLIES 6
Community Manager

Re: New Spectrum Webmail displays poorly in Firefox on a Mac

Hi there! We'd like to pass this feedback along to our product team. Is it possible for you to share a screenshot of what you're seeing? It would also be very helpful if you could please include the version of Firefox you're currently using, and what OS your Mac is running. Thanks!
Phil_B
Everyone's Tags (1)
Rookie

And its a superimposed on it's self mess on any browser or platform and doesnt work right. Harder to read, discard, save, etc than the old email was. Plus ther is no easy way to get and copy headers to reort spam to spamcop. What they tell you to do to get those looks like a script debugger when displayed and has more than just the headers which when copied are in a format that cant be used by spamcop.  I refuse to use it and continue to use the old roadrunner/ spectrum email....at least it functions properly on all the above mentioned items. New web mail is a disgrace!

Rookie

I am using Mac Mojave 10.14.4 and Firefox Quantum 67.0. 

SS05-21-19.png

Community Manager

Thanks.  

Can you confirm, are you logging into webmail.spectrum.net ?  As well, can you also try clearing the cache and browsing history and let us know if the issue persists? 

Highlighted
Rookie

Hi, yes I am logging in to webmail.spectrum.net and I cleared cache and everything.  Still the same.  It looks ok in Safari so probably it is the Firefox.

Thanks

Community Manager

Thanks.

I tested webmail on Firefox 67.0 on Windows 10 without an issue.  I did dig a little and found some reports from other MAC users of similar issues with Mojave 10.14.4 using Firefox on other websites.  At this point I would agree that is likely an issue with Firefox.  Thanks for bringing to our attention and we'll keep an eye out for similar issues.