Highlighted
Newcomer

Re: More Problems with very old Adelphia email

I have chatted with someone on Friday (^ST) and a ( -Francine) on FB Spectrum and they are having me mark all email to the Adelphia as spam. I don't know where their going with it.
Highlighted
Lead Moderator

I would like to have you contact us again tomorrow after 8:30AM and let them know that I have asked you to contact me on the forums. You can give them the URL for our conversation here. I will be able to then jump into that and we can get this taken care of.

Thanks!

Julia 

Highlighted
Community Manager

@BubbaOEM wrote:
I have chatted with someone on Friday (^ST) and a ( -Francine) on FB Spectrum and they are having me mark all email to the Adelphia as spam. I don't know where their going with it.

@BubbaOEM , 

Good morning.  I wanted to let you know that the image that you uploaded contained private information, so the image was rejected.  You may be able to view the image, but none of your Forum peers will be able to view the image.   

As well,  I was able to locate your Facebook conversation when you contacted the Social Media team on Friday.   I flagged the conversation, so all you need to do is reply asking for Julia and it will be assigned to her for follow up.   We need to verify some additional information, then one of our email contacts will be able to remove the "adelphia.net" email alias. 

Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you. 

James 

Highlighted
Newcomer

Thanks! I just chatted with Julia and she is on it. I have tried for years to get this done and always ran into a roadblock, guess I wasn't talking to the right people. You guys are great!
Highlighted
Newcomer

I just wanted to Thank Julia and the team for getting rid of the old Adelphia email account that had haunted me for years. 

Spoiler
25,352 Thank You Pictures, Photos & Images