Highlighted
Spectator

How long until a deleted sub-user is actually deleted? it's messing up my allocations..

Previously I had already assigned my 5GB of email space to sub-users. Then I created two more sub-users, and discovered that they were each assigned 1GB, thus putting me over the limit.

I then deleted the two new sub-users, but they're still allocated 1GB each. Also, I can't set their 1GB to zero, as it says I'm unable to because I'm over the limit.

So how long until these two deleted sub-users are actually deleted? I need them gone so i can reallocate the current 5GB to leave 2GB free, and then create the two sub-users again.

thanks

4 REPLIES
Spectrum Employee

Re: How long until a deleted sub-user is actually deleted? it's messing up my allocations..

When deleting a sub-user from the SelfCare portal, it can take up to 30 days for those to completely purge from the system.

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

Regards,
Jeremiah S.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Check out the community guidelines here
Spectator

Re: How long until a deleted sub-user is actually deleted? it's messing up my allocations..

Okay, until then is there anything I can do to fix over-allocation? When I try to reduce the allocation of the extra sub-users to zero,  I get an error message that it can't be changed because I'm overallocated.

There is no way to fix the allocations until the account is deleted. I do apologize. 

Regards,
Stephanie S.
Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - Community Forums

Spectator

Okay thanks