Highlighted
Newcomer

Error AUP#Out-1390

For the past week, every time I try to send an email, on one of my addresses, it get the error below. I have checked my settings for this email and cannot find any problems. All of my other emails seem to work properly, this being the only one I get this message on.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The size of the message you are trying to send exceeds a temporary size limit of the server. The message was not sent; try to reduce the message size or wait some time and try again. The server responded: 452 4.1.0 <beachrunnerweb@twc.com> service temporarily unavailable. Please see https://www.spectrum.net/support/internet/understanding-email-error-codes for more information. AUP#Out-1390.

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Lead Moderator

Re: Error AUP#Out-1390

So that we are clear. You are trying to send email from a Spectrum/RR account out to another account (Spectrum or non spectrum) ? 

Do you get this message on all outgoing email? 

Julia 

Highlighted
Newcomer

Right, it only happens when sending out an email, and only one one of my email addresses. I have no problems receiving emails on that address. When it does happen, it isn't always, but randomly, irregardless of the size of the email content.

Highlighted
Lead Moderator

Do you notice a link between the addresses you are trying to send to?

Do you later have sucessin sending the same email? When you see this you 

are sending from a Spectrum/RR account to a Spectrum/RR account or sending to

an email address which is not held by Spectrum? 

The bounceback messages originate from the email server receiving the email. If you are sending to say a Gmail address, the bounceback you receive is from Gmail, not us.

If you are sending TO a Spectrum email address the bounceback error would be from Spectrum.

Julia 

Highlighted
Newcomer

I get this error, immediately after clicking on Send. Since my last post, it is now happening on several of my emails, and and various recipient email addresses. And, it is not consistent, as after a while, it will successfully send, but not that same email. On emails that I get the error, while it mentions being too large, I have reduced the email content to just a few lines and I still get the error. I cannot find any consistency in why this error appears....