Observer

Can't access email/check with site administrator

When i try to access my email (twc.com) from my Spectrum home page (check email) get the following message after clicking check email "check with site administrator. Never had any problems with email prior to this. TIA

8 REPLIES 8
Community Manager

Re: Can't access email/check with site administrator

Webmail can also be accessed directly from this link:  webmail.spectrum.net .  Please let us know if you are still having an issue.

Observer

Thanks for the reply...but get the same message when the link is clicked:

Please contact site administrator.

Highlighted
Community Manager

Thanks.  Please contact us directly by private message so we can troubleshoot further.  

Observer

Called customer support....advised Spectrum is migrating emails from TWC to Spectrum....guess that is my problem....they provided the link above webmail.spectrum.net....but still no go......get the contact admistrator msg.

Not applicable

trying to excess my email

trying to excess my email

Not applicable

what can I do to correct this issue
Newcomer

Migration is not the answer. What is going on Spectrum?? Can an Admin please answer here? I have tried it in IE, Chrome, and Firefox, same problem: "check with site administrator" and empty page. 

Observer

My solution through trial and error was to disable my ad blocking program (AdGuard). Think the redirect blocking was the problem. If i were you disable any anti ad blocking programs, extensions or anti virus programs. Clear Spectrum cache, cookies close browser and try accessing your email. It worked for me....Good luck