Not applicable

worldbox remote help needed

I just started with Spectrum.  Switched from DISH. I had the 6 tuner box but was told the Worldbox was newer and might have a 30 second skip.  Was told my box only has 5 tuners.  How can I tell how many I have?  Remote for 6 tuner box has a day button for the guide.  How can I use remote for worldbox to go 3 hours or 24 hours at a time through the guide?  On recordings Is there a 30 second skip hidden somewhere?  Does the channel up button skip ahead 5 minutes?  It used to do that from what I've read on the internet.  I've tried to find these answers but nothing so far.

2 REPLIES 2
Helper

Re: worldbox remote help needed

Worldbox DVRs (Spectrum branded 201 and 210 models) have 4 active tuners.

Highlighted
Trusted Helper

Re: worldbox remote help needed

@nabuch wrote:

I just started with Spectrum.  Switched from DISH. I had the 6 tuner box but was told the Worldbox was newer and might have a 30 second skip.  Was told my box only has 5 tuners.  How can I tell how many I have?  Remote for 6 tuner box has a day button for the guide.  How can I use remote for worldbox to go 3 hours or 24 hours at a time through the guide?  On recordings Is there a 30 second skip hidden somewhere?  Does the channel up button skip ahead 5 minutes?  It used to do that from what I've read on the internet.  I've tried to find these answers but nothing so far.

Best thing to do would be to go to a Spectrum office and ask for the older (but easier) Clickr Backight remote.  It will work on WorldBox and the button functions should be easier to understand.

Satch