Seasoned Contributor

i need some help here new nabor moved in and he just tried to steal my connection need help

so they just moved in and then my internet goes out i look out side n he has cut the lock thing the cable guy put on the box an has disconected my  cable line a n is now trying to connect a splitter so he can get cable can i get a truck to come by check the connections and put on a bigger tougher lock so he cant cut it again ?

ya he is tryin to get ilegal cable  steal my cable line  HELP !!!

7 REPLIES 7
Spectrum Employee

Re: i need some help here new nabor moved in and he just tried to steal my connection need help

Hello, @DelMarPiP.  Please follow the steps outlined HERE on how to report cable theft.

Thank you for your participation in the Forums!

Regards,
Jeremiah S.
TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator - TWC Community Forums

Check out the community guidelines here
Highlighted
Expert

Re: i need some help here new nabor moved in and he just tried to steal my connection need help

If your cable is out or intermittent call TWC for service. Mention the neighbor was into the box.

Seasoned Contributor

ok i called   i do have some questions  why is my bill now  $98.53  when i only should be paying  for 2 things starter at 10 bux a month and ultimate 50 at $64 bux a month total for that is $ 74 bux or $78 or so   so why am i being charged $98.53  can i get a credit also i stil cant use the splitter to watch channels so can i get a credit for that and at the same time remove the starter pkg i hope then the price will go down back to 64 bux or so a month cuz im realy poor here i cant be payin $98.53 every month  come on Smiley Sad  i tried to remove the starter pkg on the phone to get my bill back down to 64 bux a month but  i got nowhere  im stuck payin $98.53  so i need to contact the head honcho at twc and see whats up with the wrong math happenin here

Sharer

What does your bill say?

If you are fiducially constrained, then ditch TV and move to a lower speed.  If you're leasing the modem, try to buy one instead.  I have 50/5 Internet only and my bill is $45/mo., which I am very happy to have.  I also have not had a TV in 10 years.

Sharer

Go into your local office.  They always manage to fix my bill when they can't get it straight over the phone.  They can also give you a quote on what your next bill will be....and surprisingly that is what the bill actually winds up being!

Helper

This is really good advice is you really want a reduction in services, they will just do it.
Spectrum Employee

As far as this topic goes, absolutely report it. Not only does it affect your service, but they could be hooking up junky connections that are going add noise to everyone on that utility tap.

@RAIST5150 wrote:

Go into your local office.  They always manage to fix my bill when they can't get it straight over the phone.  They can also give you a quote on what your next bill will be....and surprisingly that is what the bill actually winds up being!

That's actually one of the primary functions the local retail store employees are (typically) well trained for.  

Spoiler
Well that and swapping equipment (and getting a receipt for it, just in case), doing account assumptions (including address or name corrections) that require showing a photo-ID, or arranging payments, of course.

Sometimes it's just easier to see it in person.  Smiley Wink

My postings on this site are my own, off-the-clock, and don’t necessarily represent TWC’s/Charter's strategies or opinions.