Highlighted
Newcomer

T3/T4 Timeouts - Really solved this time

I've had 8 Technicians on site trying to figure out what exactly caused the modem to reboot after every 5-6 hours. Finally, i called tech support and asked for another technician(9th) since i was very frustrated about the whole reboot after getting t3/t4 timeouts. This time, tech opened a maintenance ticket, called maintenance supervisor for my area. I dont know what was done after opening a "maintenance" ticket with the maintenance group but they have really solved this t3/t4 timeouts. Its been 2 days, i haven't seen any errors regards to t3/t4 or anything to do with TLV - failed here is what it looks like today.. 

Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 12.39.43 PM.pngCurrent logs after opening a maintenance ticket

4 REPLIES
Expert

Re: T3/T4 Timeouts - Really solved this time

Copy and paste the signal level and error log pages. All that showed up in your post is a yellow caution triangle... 

Newcomer

thanks for checking Smiley Happy~ i didnt realize that yellow triangle.  However i'll be updating the signal levels shortly. Also, wanted to add one more note to this issue,  Previous Tech have done the followings:

- replaced the modems - ofcourse there were no issues with the modem

- replaced the cable from the PAD to the house and then outside to inside the house, just to make sure there was no signal noice there.

- decided to go with two modems (one for the telephone, and second Ubee modem only for the internet)

-

Newcomer

logs-twc.PNGno t3/t4 after the maintenance ticket was opened .. tech doesn't know what was fixed.

Expert

Another yellow triangle... You'll only see the photo on your computer...

his is fixed, good.