Observer

Re: Internet drops every hour or more

I started having the same problems yesterday (tues). Sounds like there are outages in my area in WI. Surprised it started yesterday and continues into today without resolution. Very frustrating when it’s tv and internet and over 24h without resolution. And when you call it’s our customer service reps know nothing so don’t talk to us. And we don’t have any new info from the techs. Seriously?!? That’s crappy customer service If you ask me. Come on spectrum!
4 REPLIES 4
Observer

No, it’s real outages for the area. No issues for years and now 2-3 days off and on it’s being dropped for 2 hours 3-4 times a day. I’m keep an eye on it but when I called there were known outages. Just surprised at how little communication there is and that it’s taking this long to resolve.
Helper

@neeshu , I was responding to the OPs post.

By the way, it's possible to have no issues for years and then suddenly start having them due to more things than just maintenance or planned outages.

Observer

True. But with known outages I wouldn’t want to change anything now without verifying that the outage was the issue. And again, I think that Spectrum could do a better job communicating the issue and potentially timeline for resolution. Especially when it spans multiple days and numerous instances.
Community Manager

@neeshu , 

Sorry for the service issues.  While similar, this sounds like a separate issue so I moved your posts to a new thread.  Outages can be caused by a number of different reasons and if it should occur again in the future, you can contact us here or Social Media, where we can provide current available information.  Please let us know anytime you need assistance.