Rookie

Persistent issues over the past week; SYNC errors and missing BP

Modem is a Motorola MG7550. Residing in Leavenworth, KS. Had a Tech come out yesterday and said everything looked fine on their end. Replaced the coax yesterday (the one going from the wall to the router)  and things seemed fine at first, but still going in and out. The coax goes directly from the wall to the modem and that's it; no splitters or anything pretty. Coax we used was a brand new one in a baggy we had when we got the service a year ago.  Paying for the bundled plan with TV and phone but we don't use phone. If I missed anything, please tell me.

5 REPLIES 5
Lead Moderator

Re: Persistent issues over the past week; SYNC errors and missing BP

I am sorry to hear you are having problems. 

I encourage you to contact support directly to investigate. Our Social Media Customer Care team is available 24 x 7. 

Twitter: @Ask_Spectrum

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Spectrum

Regards,

Julia R.

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

Lead Moderator-Community Forums

Highlighted
Newcomer

Are your neighbors seeing the same issue? The timing looks like day time plant maintenance in the neighborhood.

Rookie

Aren't close with the neighbors but I think it's just me. I read on an earlier topic here (https://forums.timewarnercable.com/t5/Connectivity/MB7420-Errors-No-Ranging-Response-T3-and-missing-...) that the configuration file could be a problem as well, so I'm not sure anymore.

Proven Sharer

Upstream levels are rather high, almost at the +50 dBmV limit.  If ithe issues have only been happening for the last week, it could be weather-related trouble on the trunk line.

Rookie

It was happening for the duration of a week or so earlier this month, died down for a bit, and is now back with a vengeance with four drops today alone. Everything in the event log for recent times have come up with the Configuration File being missing. Upstream levels are still around 47.5 to 49 at the highest.