Proven Sharer

Re: MTA Modem giving unreasonable pings.

OK, just browsing the data, you seemed to take a hit on every 10th ping attempt. That count is related to something you did, not just a coincidence.  How many seconds did you wait between pings while testing?   What time of day or night?

Highlighted
Browser

I did not wait a certain time period when retesting pings, but I would say about every 2 mins to 15 mins. I would ping only from the afternoon to night. And I think switching to IPv4 might have solved the case. I decided to reboot the router, and it worked. I don’t have weird ping spikes. (But restarting it didn’t work last time). If something comes back up, I’ll post it on here. If not, well, @karlbeckman deserves the credit Smiley Wink
Proven Sharer

Downstream levels appear OK, in fact I wish mine were that good.  But ping times are measured in both directions.  Let's look at the upstream bonded channel levels too.  All four should be in the same range (within 3 dBmV) and no level higher than +51 dBmV.

Browser

The upstream channels:

Upstream Bonded ChannelsChannel Lock Status US Channel Type Channel ID Symbol Rate Frequency Power

1 ATDMA 5120 Ksym/sec37000000 Hz46.5 dBmV
2 ATDMA 5120 Ksym/sec24200000 Hz47.8 dBmV
3 ATDMA 5120 Ksym/sec30600000 Hz47.8 dBmV
4 TDMA 2560 Ksym/sec19400000 Hz46.5 dBmV