You have severe broadcast TV ingress, something is corroded or loose or chewed up.. Several channels have marginal/ bad s/N
this is unacceptable:
|2||Locked||QAM256||10||573000000 Hz||2.6 dBmV||32.4 dB|
|3||Locked||QAM256||11||579000000 Hz||3.1 dBmV||36.6 dB|
|4||Locked||QAM256||12||585000000 Hz||2.7 dBmV||33.0 dB|
|5||Locked||QAM256||13||591000000 Hz||2.7 dBmV||32.8 dB|
|6||Locked||QAM256||14||597000000 Hz||2.9 dBmV||31.5 dB|
I was amazed and very satisfied with what happened next. Many years of frustration with support from cable companies made me look online first, community forums like thse is where I get 90% of my feedback for many years.
But I figured it was worth a shot, so I called spectrum for service, this in short is what happened.
1. Made a technicians service call booking for the same day (unheard of!)
2. changed the booking time easily
3. was able to manage the booking online
4. was able to monitor the arrival window of the technician online
5. Technician was freindly and worked hard and did everything he could and was not satisifed that the problem was solved so ordered up a pole service team
6. pole service team arrived next day (unannounced, which was the ONLY problem I had during this whole service endeavor) and replaced all wired from the pole and anything elase they they might contribute to sketchy service. Also very freindly.
Seems issue are gone and my service spped is incredible
Thank you very much Spectrum!
Glad to see this was the outside line...
And it's replaced
Copy and paste the new signal page, print it for your records should this reoccur.