Newcomer

Internet issues

Its bad enough I pay as much as I do for only 20 mps because I fall into a window of internet sign up right before Time Warner switched over to Spectrum. But it has been going out more and more recently. Is the problem with Spectrum or what? Why am I paying for internet I can never use?
3 REPLIES 3
Helper

Re: Internet issues

Have you called for a tech to come out and check for damaged coax or loose connections?

Community Manager

@MookTastic , 

It sounds like you are currently on a legacy TWC billing plan.  All standard Spectrum Pricing Plans for Internet start at 100mbps and in most cases, the pricing is comparable.  Please be aware that if you choose Spectrum Pricing, all services must be transferred to Spectrum Pricing and the change is permanent.  There is no way to return to legacy TWC pricing or packages.   We are unable to assist with pricing here, but you can contact a sales representative at 1-855-70-SPECTRUM (855-707-7328) or visit a local store for pricing details.   

Helper

I would say that upgrading your package will not fix connection or signal problems like what the original post describes.