Valued Participant

Re: ------------oRe: Constant Disconnects and Unreliable internet is back again. (Escalate This Alre

Today My Modem did seem to reset itself for some reason this morning.  Also lost internet a few times today. Normally when I complain about high upstream they say its reading fine outside so they have no ideal how I am seeing it. Occasionaly like last time they seen spikes outside. They like saying my router is the problem. But it would not turn the modem internet light off. I set another appointment up yesterday. While internet was down. tech could not access modem for like 5-10min into internet came back. I had him note the status page incorrectables. Then he seen it lose internet again. It funny because last time a tech arrived modem was showing no internet aswell. Anyhow today I have not seen any uncorrectables or high upstreams. Though I have lost internet a few times and cannot view modem while internet is out.  So I guess it could be more upstream spikes. atm all 4 of my upstreams are sitting at 43. Internet overall has been alot more stable. Even with the 5-10min down times I get hit with every now and then.

Expert

Re: ------------oRe: Constant Disconnects and Unreliable internet is back again. (Escalate This Alre

Call them back and demand they escallate this to the bucket truck contractor to find and repair whatevers intermittent.