Highlighted
Newcomer

Buried Line Locator for Chesney Glen

Who should I contact at Spectrum to have a technician come out and mark the path of a buried Spectrum line that runs along my property on the north border of Chesney Glen, Matthews ...the property line separating us from the new development, Fullwood Station? A new line was buried here by TW Cable within the last 2 years and obviously before TW became Spectrum.  Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
Proven Sharer

Re: Buried Line Locator for Chesney Glen

@CandGinCG wrote:

Who should I contact at Spectrum to have a technician come out and mark the path of a buried Spectrum line that runs along my property on the north border of Chesney Glen, Matthews ...the property line separating us from the new development, Fullwood Station? A new line was buried here by TW Cable within the last 2 years and obviously before TW became Spectrum.  Thank you.

Sounds like you might be getting ready to build a new fence and don't want to dig postholes through TWC's buried fiber or coaxial cable.  Follow the buried utility location procedures that are mandated by your state's Public Utilities Commission. The person who marks the route will be employed by a professional utility location service company, not a TWC technician. 

You or any construction contractor you hire will be able to get details from the Building Department of your city, town, or county.  You can also find information posted on the web, including the toll-free phone number for your area and the amount of time needed in advance before you can start any excavation work.

Expert

Re: Buried Line Locator for Chesney Glen

It's the 1-800 call before you dig #