Newcomer

tbs in hd

please stop deleting my post  whoever is im just requesting that zip 03598 needs  tbs in hd back please it states we are supose to have it but its in sd please bring it back in hd ihave called bout it a few times nuttin has happened..

3 REPLIES 3
Helper

Re: tbs in hd

@GregM1979 wrote:

please stop deleting my post  whoever is im just requesting that zip 03598 needs  tbs in hd back please it states we are supose to have it but its in sd please bring it back in hd ihave called bout it a few times nuttin has happened..

When you called about why TBS is SD instead of HD for you what was the response? Is it SD on a set top box or on the Spectrum TV app or both?

Newcomer

channel 104   supose to be in hd and the lower is supose to be sd but both are  tbs sd app  channel is      still in hd when icalled there excuse was its whatever they give us but yet the guide on the site says we supose to have it in hd and 104 supose to be in hd..

Participant

I've had this issue for months! It was fixed once, then went back to SD, still has not been resolved!

https://forums.timewarnercable.com/t5/Spectrum-TV-for-Roku-Devices/TBS-has-black-bars-on-side-and-is...