Valued Participant

channel lineup changed

On 1/1/17 some of our channels have changed, yet my "tv listing" on the TWC site  doesn't list any of these changes. It used to be every year we would get a new channel lineup pamphlet. Didn't get one, & like I said the one online is the same.  Example we have digital Milwaukee: Cozi used to be on channel 991. The guide online has the same shows that Cozi has(but it says Escape), yet when one goes to that channel it says Escape on the bottom of the screen  & shows old shows like Unsolved Mysteries, old Datelines, etc. What is the new channel lineup???

2 REPLIES 2
Trusted Helper

Re: channel lineup changed

@sweetpea12 wrote:

On 1/1/17 some of our channels have changed, yet my "tv listing" on the TWC site  doesn't list any of these changes. It used to be every year we would get a new channel lineup pamphlet. Didn't get one, & like I said the one online is the same.  Example we have digital Milwaukee: Cozi used to be on channel 991. The guide online has the same shows that Cozi has(but it says Escape), yet when one goes to that channel it says Escape on the bottom of the screen  & shows old shows like Unsolved Mysteries, old Datelines, etc. What is the new channel lineup???

Hello,

I called TWC-Spectrum on an unrelated matter last night, and Voicemail said that there was a problem with Channel 991-Cozi TV showing incorrect information.  They are working on fixing the issue.

Satch

Valued Participant

Re: channel lineup changed

Ok, so they officially have changed this channel to "Escape". Don't know why since Cozi is supposed to have been doing pretty well for them. However the channel lineup online at TWC still wrong.