Browser

What happened to the POP TV channel?

I no longer receive the POP TV channel (Ch 19 in the Albany service area) on either my TV with a digital adapter or the TV without an adapter. Did TWC drop this station? If so, why wasn't there any notification?

13 REPLIES 13
Expert

Re: What happened to the POP TV channel?

See if it's working on Ch 175

Not applicable

This channel is only available through Spectrum. You would need to switch over to SPP to have access or view channel.
Expert

@SD405 wrote:
This channel is only available through Spectrum. You would need to switch over to SPP to have access or view channel.

Was that a recent change? The pop tv channel finder shows it on TWC 19 & 175 in Albany...

Highlighted
Browser

No, it's not there, either.

Expert

What does TWC say when you call them?

"not all channels are available in all areas" or "channels subject to change without notice"?

Lead Moderator

What is your zip code. I randomly picked an Albany zip code and our line up does show 

channel 175 Pop HD.

TWC-Channel Lineup

Regards,
Julia R.
^TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Moderator-Community Forums

Newcomer

I called TWC  today  & was told that channel was dropped.  How's a person suppose to know what's on?  I live in Tuftonboro, zip is 03816

Spectrum Employee

From my knowledge, the channel was not removed but the scroll on the channel was in the midwest region.

Lead Moderator

@g5675 for your zip code, I do not show that the channel was dropped, the notice shows just that the analog version was being dropped on or about December 8th. 

To receive this channel you would need to have a cable box. 

You can take a look at the Programming Legal Notices here: Programming Legal Notices

Regards,
Julia R.
^TWC-Social Media Customer Care
Lead Moderator-Community Forums