Rookie

WHERE ARE RECENT EPISODES ON DEMAND? Why have a cable box if the only way to see something is portal

So it has been over 72 hours since new years. On Demand has not updated content, at least on the cable box. Why do i have a cable box to view On demand programing if the only way to reliably view something is through the Web Portal. This renders the family TV useless when it comes to catching something on demand. yes i can watch things on my lap top or tablet, and the shows are viewable there. The option to transfer streaming to the cable box is not availble for some reason. gathering around the TV as a family is a better experiance than gathering around a tablet to view a program. I have yet to find a single program available since Christmas that was new via the cable box. I can pull things up online through the Portal but that isn't the same.

2 REPLIES 2
Community Manager

Re: WHERE ARE RECENT EPISODES ON DEMAND? Why have a cable box if the only way to see something is po

@USERname5

Restarting the cable box will usually resolve most issues, including the one you have described.   If the issue is not resolved, we encourage you to contact support directly for further assistance.

Please contact us at: 

Rookie

Re: WHERE ARE RECENT EPISODES ON DEMAND? Why have a cable box if the only way to see something is po

that didn't do it and the issue has been resolved. it shouldn't take 2 weeks for a line of code to be fixed. I understand it was christmas & new years, but it couldn't have been so hard to have finished prior to the 2 week mark