Not applicable

The choice of "Favorites" no longer available when clicking "Guide" on Remote Control.

While the change provides more choices, much of which I consider useless,  Favorites is no longer listed. Makes viewing much more inconvenient. The option of scrowling thru only your favorite channels is no longer available.  Totally rediculous!

3 REPLIES 3
Trusted Helper

Re: The choice of "Favorites" no longer available when clicking "Guide" on Remot

@Hookemup wrote:

While the change provides more choices, much of which I consider useless,  Favorites is no longer listed. Makes viewing much more inconvenient. The option of scrowling thru only your favorite channels is no longer available.  Totally rediculous!

Hello Hookemup,

What is the make and model of your cable box?  What guide filtering options are given to you?  When did you notice this change?  To TWC staff, was there a box update lately, or is there one coming out that would explain this Favorite Channel Guide filter removal?  Also, Hookemup, in what city and state are you located?

Satch

Not applicable

Re: The choice of "Favorites" no longer available when clicking "Guide" on Remot

Sorry for my belated response.

I have two boxes and they are both Arris DCX3510-M.  There has been no change in the upstairs box and when I double-click the guide I get a choice of All Channels, Network A-Z, High Definition, On-Demand, Favorites, and Subscribed.

The one down-stairs, and one most watched, includes all the above choices but was recently changed to include Movie Channels, Sports Channels, Kids Channels, and News and Information Channels.  Unfortunately, Favorites is no longer listed.  Naturally this change has made watching TV much more cumbersome as it it  requires scrowling through a lot of channels to find what you're looking for.

As I mentioned the change occured just a week or so ago.  I live in Lexington, Ky.

Thanks for any assistance you can provide.

Highlighted
Not applicable

Opps!

Realize now that if you scrowl down all the choices the Favorites pops up.  There was no indication that you could scrowl down for additonal choices.  Anyway, the issue is resolved and I'm sorry for any inconvenience.