- Why does my guide look different?
- Is this guide update free?
- When will I get the new Spectrum Guide?
- What upgrade offers are available on Spectrum.net?
- How do I start watching TV?
- How do I use this guide?
- Where are my program reminders (timers)?
- How can I learn more about the new Spectrum Guide?
Why does my guide look different?
Your guide was recently updated to the new Spectrum Guide. It's our new and improved on-screen interactive program guide that makes finding something to watch easy, interesting and fun!
Is this guide update free?
Yes! The new Spectrum Guide update is provided to our customers at no charge.
When will I get the new Spectrum Guide?
The new Spectrum Guide is currently being deployed to select Spectrum receivers in select markets, with more areas coming soon. You'll be notified by email, bill message, phone call and browser alert when your area is scheduled for the Spectrum Guide upgrade.
On the day of the upgrade, you'll see a message on your TV screen. Just follow a few quick and easy steps, and you'll be ready to get started.
Learn more about the new Spectrum Guide.
How do I start watching TV?
You'll see a welcome screen after you receive the new Spectrum Guide update. It'll walk you through the new guide setup. Press OK/Select on your remote to get started, then follow the on-screen prompts and watch the Get to Know Spectrum introduction video. After watching the video, press OK/Select on your remote to start watching. Learn more.
How do I use this guide?
The new Spectrum Guide makes finding something to watch easy, interesting and fun. When you press Menu on your remote, you'll have access to the following options:
- Search: Find a specific program by entering the first few letters of a network, title, keyword or actor's name.
- Guide: Find program listings, view program descriptions and more!
- My Library: See your recently viewed programs, favorite channels, your Watchlist and more.
- TV Shows: On Demand content is broken into categories: TV Shows, Movies and the Video Store.
- Movies: On Demand content is broken into categories: TV Shows, Movies and the Video Store.
- Video Store: On Demand content is broken into categories: TV Shows, Movies and the Video Store.
- Settings & Support: Manage closed captioning, parental controls, audio and video settings and more.
How can I learn more about the new Spectrum Guide?
Use your remote control to watch helpful videos right on your TV. Tune to channel 2400 or press Menu on your remote control, then navigate to Settings & Support > Support > Support Videos to view our library of Spectrum Guide support videos.
Learn more about how to get support for the new Spectrum Guide.
Have additional questions or need help? Visit the new Spectrum Guide page.