Newcomer

Silver Bundle

My account is still listed as being a TWC account. If I switch it to a Spectrum account, will I be able to leave my current bundle and go to the Silver bundle with less channels and a better rate? 

3 REPLIES
Trusted Helper

Re: Silver Bundle

@kodak_jack wrote:

My account is still listed as being a TWC account. If I switch it to a Spectrum account, will I be able to leave my current bundle and go to the Silver bundle with less channels and a better rate? 

Hi Kodack Jack,

Yes.  But note any channels that you might lose and their importance to you.  Once you switch from a legacy TWC plan to a Spectrum Plan, you can never go back to a TWC plan.  Have you reviewed the Silver Package?  I would recommend doing that, and if you are happy, switch.

Satch

Newcomer

I actually did an on line chat and the rep calculated that the price, plus DVR, plus boxes plus charges would come to what I'm paying now!! Less channels for the same price. Quite a deal!

Helper

In addition to comparing the channels you would lose by switching, note the channels you may gain by switching and make an informed decision. 

My own experience...when I switched from a legacy TWC plan to Spectrum Silver I lost a few channels that I never watched anyway and gained a few that I didn't have before that I actually watch (namely HBO and Showtime) so it was well worth it for me.