Highlighted
Newcomer

Prime time on demand

I have reported that my prime time on demand is not updating but TWC has done nothing but give me the run around. 

I always watch major network shows the next day.

Shows are now not available for 4-7 days

Don'the tell me this is a free service and there is nothing you can do.

If I pay over $100 a month... then nothing is free

1 REPLY 1
Trusted Helper

Re: Prime time on demand

@gdb1630 wrote:

I have reported that my prime time on demand is not updating but TWC has done nothing but give me the run around. 

I always watch major network shows the next day.

Shows are now not available for 4-7 days

Don'the tell me this is a free service and there is nothing you can do.

If I pay over $100 a month... then nothing is free

This is a network problem, not a TWC problem (usually.)

The major networks decide when to distribute their shows On Demand, and it can take  between 2-4 days for the content to become available, sometimes up to a week.  If seven days have passed, and you still do not see your show in the schedule, contact BOTH TWC and the associated network to indicate that something is wrong.  Be sure to not only give the name of the show, but also the episode number.  (This data should be available on the boxes or online for shows and series that are available.)

Unfortunately, the networks believe that if they can deliver the VOD content within a week of airing to the VOD feeds, that is acceptable to them, and if you want a faster replay to VOD, like within twenty four hours, you would have to contact the network that produces the shows.  TWC can only really be contacted in this regard if a week has passed, and the show is not yet in the system.  This is true for any video provider.

Satch