Highlighted
Newcomer

One America News (OAN) channel needed - please reply to show support!

I've submitted an official request previously (prior to Spectrum), and have just done so again. What prompted me to submit it again now,  are the new Spectrum ads I've started seeing about "TV service 'missing stuff' is evil!", purporting that Spectrum isn't missing anything as a reason to be a customer.  Well, OAN is missing!! One America News is high quality straight-up news, refreshing without constant opinions and commentary, and is widely available at the competition (ATT, Direct TV, Verizon, etc.), but is conspicuously absent from Spectrum/TWC's line-up! Please reply to show your support for getting this channel added as soon as possible, and submit an official request at the link below too.  Thank you!

https://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/channel-feedback.html

7 REPLIES 7
Newcomer

Where do we ask for a program to be added to the TV channels?

I would like to see One America News added to the channel line up.  Frontier communications has it.  People are leaving Fox News in droves and going to One America News.  It would be smart to add that. 

Helper

Re: Where do we ask for a program to be added to the TV channels?

Click on this link and fill out the form.

https://www.timewarnercable.com/en/support/channel-feedback.html

Helper

Re: One America News (OAN) channel needed - please reply to show support!

One America News is high quality straight-up news, refreshing without constant opinions and commentary,

I'm all for adding additional viewpoints of news coverage and would welcome OANN  to the current lineup of news channels on Spectrum that includes CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, etc., but straight up, no slant news it definitely isn't.

Newcomer

Re: One America News (OAN) channel needed - please reply to show support!

Thanks for the reply reds91185. I didn't say no slant - everything anyone says always has a slant of some kind, thats inevitable. But it is mostly straight-up - just news actually being reported, not continuously 10% what happened, the rest commentary or opinions.about what happened.
Newcomer

OAN - One America News Channel

Can TWC/Specturm drop CNN & HN and replace these channels with OAN?  The content, accuracy and quality from CNN is awful.  Adding OAN is a far better choice.

Participant

Re: OAN - One America News Channel

Lol. I put through an official channel request for that channel too. I would like to see it to my channel lineup.

You can do so too. https://www.spectrum.com/channelrequests.html

Helper

Re: OAN - One America News Channel

@MFBedwell1 wrote:

Can TWC/Specturm drop CNN & HN and replace these channels with OAN?  The content, accuracy and quality from CNN is awful.  Adding OAN is a far better choice.

There is room for all points of view. Not watching a channel because you disagree with their content is entirely your choice but I do not advocate censorship. I welcome CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, One America News, and any other legitimate news whatever their slant may be.  The truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Channel Requests