Highlighted
Not applicable

OnDemand content Inconsistencies online and cable box

Why is the OnDemand content not consistent across all Spectrum outlets? If an episode is available to watch at watch.spectrum.net, then it should also be available on my TV. There is no reason for these updates to not be reflected on the cable boxes. This is not due to networks not releasing a show or episode.. clearly Spectrum received the content, they have it up on their site to watch. But I don't particularly want to watch something on my 13 inch Macbook. I don't need nor want a response regarding this. I definitely don't want that overused reply blaming the network. That is a blatant lie, especially in this situation. And don't try to tell me otherwise, I work in production. I know the ins and outs of this industry, about licensing content and all that. So, just fix it, Spectrum. If it's up on the site, then it needs to be available on the boxes as well.  I'm paying over $300, the least you can do is provide quality service for your outrageous prices. 

1 REPLY 1
Community Manager

Re: OnDemand content Inconsistencies online and cable box

@k-120712

I have provided a link to Spectrum On Demand content.   There is additional content available online as compared to your set top box.   If onine content can be viewed on your TV,  you will see the "Watch on TV" icon pictured below.  If you need additional assistance, we encourage you to contact support directly.

Please contact us at: 

Spectrum-Social Media Customer Care

watch on TV.png