Browser

On Demand Programming for Twin Peaks

I wanted to watch Seasons 1 and 2 before I dipped my toe into the new season. I had watched up through S2E16. As of today Twin Peaks programming is still up there however somehow Season 2 Episodes 17, 18 and 21 are missing! Anything you can do to bring these back?

10 REPLIES 10
Spectrum Employee

Re: On Demand Programming for Twin Peaks

I got these to load up in my area, so it must be a regional asset issue where you are.

Please seek the help of a forum moderator (or possibly Tier3) for help creating a ticket for this.  It's rare, but it does happen occasionally that some On Demand assets can be missing or not functioning correctly.  This won't be something a field tech can fix with a troublecall, but it can be fixed by a ticket.  Sometimes the ROC requires a tech to go on-site and verify.  But usually they start getting multiple examples when something like this happens, and an outage ticket gets created then for all the customers in an area.  Never hurts though to pursue a single-user ticket.  You can think of On Demand being like cloud storage.  It's all IP based.  Cool stuff.  But nothing in the real-world is immune from error.  The back-end fixes are usually simple and don't take too long.  Customer feedback is key.

What market area are you in?  I'm in Midwest.

My postings on this site are my own, off-the-clock, and don’t necessarily represent TWC’s/Charter's strategies or opinions.
Browser

Thanks. I'm in NYC. Hopefully the moderators read these as they have read other posts and they actually do fix things.

Spectrum Employee

Send one of them a PM (private message) with your account # (the middle part of the 3 #'s on your bill) and address (so they know what billing area you're in specifically).

My postings on this site are my own, off-the-clock, and don’t necessarily represent TWC’s/Charter's strategies or opinions.
Browser

I will go to the head of the community forums and try to find one. Hopefully I will identify them correctly. Thanks.

Browser

How do you identify a moderator? I see lots of users but there's not a section where moderators are listed.

Community Manager

@tek360

Have you tried searching the episode on demand at watch.spectrum.net and selecting the option to "send to tv"?  If that does not work, you can contact us directly at Forums_Help. 

James M.
Spectrum Social Media Customer Care
Forums Community Manager

Browser

I see. so when I am ready to watch I just send the episode to tv from the computer because otherwise I can't watch as it's not listed in my On Demand menu. This works although it is a pain in the neck. All the episodes should be listed in the On Demand guide on my tv. I have to wonder what else isn't listed there but is on line.

This is about as idiotic as the different listings you get if you search the On Demand menu from the B key on the remote or if you look by selecting the show and hitting the Info key. You get entirely different results. Hate to say it but this was never the case with TWC. Everything was in sync, everything was easier, and I could set reminders for programs which they have inconveniently removed for those of us paying extra for DVR boxes as they suppose we should be recording these instead of setting a reminder to watch in the normal time it's shown.

Browser

Ok,  I have time today (because I am under the weather) so I went to the page and the three episodes that are missing from my On Demand menu are NOT available to "watch on TV". All the other episodes are but not the missing three.  So now what? I don't want to sit here at the computer and watch.  It's not very comfortable and I am not feeling that great.

I think Spectrum should  add these episodes back to the On Demand menu! It's obvious that the list knows they aren't available in the On Demand list in my area.

Highlighted

Good afternoon